Errors

Errors

Postby DavyRocket » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I am once again trying to get a bot to work, and this is the error I am getting

0 [main] INFO com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamBeanHelper - Found 1 xml files
73 [main] INFO org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader - Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\Users\Dave\MyIam\MistyHollowIam\MyIam.xml]
221 [main] ERROR com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamBeanHelper - Unexpected exception org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'Template' defined in file [C:\Users\Dave\MyIam\MistyHollowIam\MyIam.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'MyIamBehavior' while setting bean property 'behaviorList' with key [0]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [EchoBehavior] for bean with name 'MyIamBehavior' defined in file [C:\Users\Dave\MyIam\MistyHollowIam\MyIam.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: EchoBehavior
1103 [Thread-2] INFO com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamMain - No more bots connected, going to quit.

This is after I change the avatar's email address, and password in the xml file.
DavyRocket

Re: Errors

Postby admin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:07 am

From this it's hard to say what could have gone wrong.

Just to make sure, please verify you have the latest IamFramework.jar file.

How did you start the application? From Eclipse, from the command-line or by clicking the JAR?

The most obvious problem would be that you changed the name of the IamBehaviorTemplate class to EchoBehavior but didn't build the MyIam.jar file and then tried to run it from the command-line.
admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions