05-27-2010 IamFramework.jar

Here the latest build will be posted occasionally for developers to try out.

Unless you're an Iam developer with a specific problem that might be fixed in the latest build you should stick with the officially released version.

05-27-2010 IamFramework.jar

Postby admin » Thu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

This build should fix a problem where the application would continue running even when all bots have stopped.
Attachments
IamFramework.zip
(9.94 MiB) Downloaded 588 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: 05-27-2010 IamFramework.jar

Postby Cale Vinson » Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 am

Forgive me, but are you sure you attached the right file? I'm seeing a small "IamLibrary.zip" attachment, not the larger "IamFramework" file I was expecting ......

- Cale
Cale Vinson

Postby admin » Fri May 28, 2010 2:21 am

Oops, sorry. I attached the wrong file. Should be fixed in a minute...
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cale Vinson » Sat May 29, 2010 2:26 am

Well, I can confirm its worked at least once. :)

My Jabber-Iam got out to around 10 hours, before generating the following errors, and then, most importantly, terminating the program as a whole. I assume this was the work of the

"[Thread-3] INFO com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamMain - No more bots connected, going to quit.".

This gives me something to work with Mark, thanks!

- Cale

Code: Select all
0    [main] INFO  com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamBeanHelper  - Found 1 xml files
218  [main] INFO  org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\Iams\JabberBridge\MyIam.xml]
3640 [main] INFO  root  - Connect avt35090
36202890 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - avt35090: Connection to server lost. no such object in table
36202890 [Thread-3] INFO  com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.iam.IamMain  - No more bots connected, going to quit.
36202890 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - Unexpected exception:
java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table
   at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)
   at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
   at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(Unknown Source)
   at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at $Proxy1.retrieveMessages(Unknown Source)
   at com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter$MessageRetriever.run(TKClientAdapter.java:1230)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
36202906 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)
36202906 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
36202906 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
36202906 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(Unknown Source)
36202922 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(Unknown Source)
36202922 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - $Proxy1.retrieveMessages(Unknown Source)
36202937 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter$MessageRetriever.run(TKClientAdapter.java:1230)
36202937 [Thread-2] FATAL com.avatar_reality.blue_mars.tkclient.TKClientAdapter  - java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Cale Vinson

Postby admin » Sat May 29, 2010 2:49 am

OK, good to hear it worked. I'll make sure this fix makes it into the next update. We're also making progress on the maps, but that still has some way to go.

I'm still curious as to why you get this error so often though. I have an Iam that has been wandering around randomly in Iam Town. He' been going non-stop for more than four days now. And the Iam service runs at a hosting center on the mainland, so it's not as if I have a close(r) connection to the server location.

Any reason to believe your internet connection is intermittent?

Mark
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cale Vinson » Sun May 30, 2010 1:51 am

admin wrote:OK, good to hear it worked. I'll make sure this fix makes it into the next update. We're also making progress on the maps, but that still has some way to go.

Cool. And great to hear that the maps are moving along too. :)

admin wrote:I'm still curious as to why you get this error so often though. I have an Iam that has been wandering around randomly in Iam Town. He' been going non-stop for more than four days now. And the Iam service runs at a hosting center on the mainland, so it's not as if I have a close(r) connection to the server location.

Any reason to believe your internet connection is intermittent?

Well, I mentioned this elsewhere, but I know a lot is going on at the moment. :)

My short answer is "no", because my SL-bot remains connected across Iam disconnects. That said, I'm no expert on internet comms. If there was some sort of connection-monitoring-tool you wanted me to install/run, I'd be happy to do that.

- Cale
Cale Vinson

Return to Latest Build